Reserve bridesmaids dresses

Choose the dress for your bridesmaids and we will send an
e-mail to all your girls for them to purchase that dress
20% Required at the time of reservation

Bridal Party Reservation
from 11.80

Reserve fabric for bridesmaids dresses

20% Down Required to ensure fabric is the same for all dresses.   This listing is only the cost of the deposit.  The full price is $59 for short and $69 for Long Jersey Convertible Dresses.  Your bridesmaids will only pay the remaining 80% plus shipping at the time of order.  

Tailoring time starts after all bridesmaids have placed their order

Length:
Quantity:
Reserve
 


Rush Order
20.00
Quantity:
Add To Cart